Fair Housing Training For Maintenance Staff
December 12 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The maintenance team typically has the most contact with residents at apartment communities, especially in the apartment homes and daily casual contact. This creates a potentially huge opportunity for fair housing compliance liability and a huge need for compliance training. A basic understanding of the requirements and effective compliance strategies is essential for the successful practice of fair housing by maintenance professionals.
- Protected categories
- Appearance of discrimination
- Sexual harassment
- Customer service and fair housing
- Disability considerations
- Accommodations and modifications
- Professionalism best practices
- Ensure awareness of current Fair Housing requirements and suggested strategies for effective compliance.
- Create policies and workflows that support compliance with fair housing laws.
- Understand special considerations required for the effective practice of fair housing by maintenance staff.
- Enable compliance with the expanded definition of harassment for fair housing.
- And much more!!
A PDF workbook with content and links to useful resources including access to HUD/DOJ guidance memos.
Who Should Attend
Property Manager/Supervisor, Community Manager/Director, Leasing Manager, Leasing Professional, Maintenance Supervisor